Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Feeling The Love in BloggerVille

When I started this blog in January, I wasn't really sure what would happen or even what my goal was. After a few years away from writing spanking fiction, I decided to get back to it and I figured that a blog would help me sell books and find a few others with similar interests. 

What I didn't expect was how much I would enjoy it and the connection with other bloggers.

Most recently I got a nice shoutout from Christine over at www.redbootywoman.blogspot.com. You can check it out here.

I also appreciate all the nice comments on my 7 Interesting Things About Me in the Lovely Blog post.

So, thanks everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Celeste- it was nice to meet you by way of Christina I can't wait to dig into your blog (and your books). Will you too take the pop quiz?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did take it and I'm going to post it tomorrow. Can you feel the anticipation building?

      Delete
  2. *hugs and muaks* yes, we do love you loads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always make me smile. You have a great, upbeat tone. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I gave you a shout out today too. :) thanks for the email conversation, it's been great to compare writerly notes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I'll be curious to see how many views you get on today's post.

      Delete
  4. I have several of your stories from D&D, although I've not been a member of the site in some time. Love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All the stories in my short story collection were published on D&D a few years ago so you probably have all of them. But don't worry. I have more coming soon!

      Delete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!