Thursday, October 24, 2013

Book Spotlight: Explorations by Emily Tilton





  • I have been enjoying Emily Tilton's excerpts from her Victorian Spanking story on Saturday Spankings and I'm pleased to let you all know that her latest book, Explorations, is now available. 





    Blurb: Mrs. Smith was suddenly very matter-of-fact. "Very well, Miss Orn. It is my custom to test a new girl’s obedience immediately. Stand up, if you please, and allow me to assist you in removing your clothing. In order that there be no false pretense here, let me warn you that you will be required to remove every garment, including your chemise."


    My conscious mind now rose in open rebellion against the impulse that had had me give my word. How could I obey her? Why had I given my word to do so? Had I had any inkling she would ask such a thing?

    NOTE: This book comprises material previously published in the following books: Emily, Victorian Bride; Emily in the School for Wives; Emily Undressed; Emily's Bath; Emily's Morning; and EXPLORATIONS: Books 21-24. I here present them as a continuous story and without the intrusion of the modern narrative of my fantasy-narrative, for readers who might be more interested in this Victorian material.
    In this notebook, imagined as passed down to me from my great-great-grandmother, Emily Orn begins her initiation into a great drama of BDSM in Victorian England. Under the tutelage of Mrs. Smith, trainer of submissive brides, she learns to know and to love her craving for shameful degradation and erotic submission.
    This book of EXPLORATIONS contains fiction elaborating the following sorts of fantasy that you may wish to avoid: Mf, ff, Ff, spanking, mild watersports. It's intended for over-18 audiences who, like me, are interested in exploring the lines between pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, and fantasy and reality. All characters depicted are consenting adults.

3 comments:

  1. I'm halfway through the Notebook and sooooooo hot for it. I'll be writing a review for Spanking Romance Reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed the Saturday Spankings snippets very much. The language is soooo perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!