Friday, September 26, 2014

#SatSpanks from Corrected By The Colonel: No Getting Away from The Colonel

 Welcome Saturday Spankers! Corrected By The Colonel is available for purchase now on Amazon. Also, for those of you who are Amazon Prime or Kindle Unlimited members (in the US and UK) the book is available to be borrowed. 
          
           “It is meant to hurt, my sweet. That is why it is called punishment.” His hand came down on her bum and she wiggled in an attempt to get away. “Oh no, you will not be getting away from me until I am good and ready to let you go.” He scissored his leg over hers and held her in place.

          He leaned down so his chest pressed against her back, the weight of his body causing an odd stirring in her lower parts, additional dampness trickled between her thighs, and he whispered in her ear, “I will not add to your punishment for trying to get off my lap, but next time I will.” 



Blurb: Miss Cassandra Sheridan is desperate to get married. Not because she is deeply in love, but because her family is deeply in debt. She leaves behind her two younger sisters to care for their ailing father while she heads out to do the only thing she can to secure the future for herself and her family—marry a rich man.
She sets her sights on Lord Owen Tyndall, attractive, rich and gullible. Just when Cassandra is sure a proposal is imminent, Lord Tyndall's cousin, the annoying and attractive Colonel Blaise Sinclair, arrives.
The Colonel is not nearly so easily fooled as his cousin and he is determined to find out the real story behind Miss Cassandra Sheridan's presence at Hadley Hall. If he must employ over the knee discipline to ferret out her plans, then so much the better.
Corrected By The Colonel is an erotic romance that includes explicit sex, rapid fire dialogue, anal play and anal sex all within the confines of proper Regency society. If such topics offend you, please do not buy this book.

14 comments:

  1. Lovely. Mercy and menace in the same breath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way Maggie put that. Although, I do think they need to be lenient the first time it happens, and she's been warned. Great snippet, Celeste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost finished reading this. I liked the set-up: that Cassandra was between a rock and hard place. Her situation was dire, and solving it required trickery. I love how she mistook him for the hired help at first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hell.... this has been sitting on my IPAD and I've sworn to catch up on my past reviews before...but...ooooh.... I want to read it now!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice of him to cut her a little slack. This time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, odd stirrings. Love odd stirrings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've begun reading this and so far I'm loving it. The scene in your offering this week hasn't come up for me yet -- I'll have to read faster!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good snippet - tell me how do people ever, ever get caught up on their TBR list with all these great books out here?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, so commanding. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the premise! I bet she will regret her attitude soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got me. Your snippets pull me right in with the command and the control. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yummy hot! I love how he says he won't add to the spanking this time :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a wonderfully stern colonel! Loved this book!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!